The Hudson Valley Shakespeare Festival is committed to making a visit to one of our performances the best experience we possibly can for all our patrons including those with special needs.
- Our site offers designated parking for theatergoers with special needs.
- Our "people mover," or golf cart, can bring theatergoers from the parking lot or Box Office to the theater tent.
- We provide assigned ground-floor seating, adjacent to aisles, for our patrons with special needs.
- We can also accommodate a number of wheelchairs in our seating area, now designated on our seating plans.
- We provide accessible restrooms at the theater tent site and at the Box Office for our patrons.
Please call the HVSF Box Office in advance to make reservations and discuss preparations for your visit at 845-265-9575.