Shakespeare Summer Camp
The Shakespeare Summer Camp will return July 21 – 25 and July 28 – August 1, 2014 at Haldane Jr. High School in Cold Spring, NY for children 8 – 16!
- Download Registration Form
- Download Release Form
- Download Medical Form
- Download Parent Information Form
A creative, process-based theater camp for children ages 8-16 with an interest in the performing arts. All classes are taught by theater professionals from HVSF’s acting company and renowned Education Programs. We make Shakespeare fun! The camp includes classes in theater games, improvisation, stage combat, text analysis, acting and vocal production that provide an exciting opportunity to explore language, characters and acting techniques. We invite you to a place where spontaneity is encouraged, imaginations are challenged and memories will be infinite!
Children will be broken into two age groups: 8 – 12 year olds and 13 – 16 year olds
The 8-12 year old group can enroll in week one and/or week two.
The 13-16 year old group can enroll only for week two.
Dates: July 21-25, 2014 and July 28-August 1, 2014
Time: 9:00am – 2:45pm
Location: Haldane Jr. High School, Cold Spring, NY
Fees: $350 per week
Discounts and Promotions:
- Early-Bird Discount: registration forms received prior to March 21, 2014. $25 discount for one-week enrollment; $50 discount for two-week enrollment
- Sibling Discount: registration forms received after March 21, 2014. $15 discount for one-week enrollment; $30 discount for two-week enrollment. Discount applies only to supplemental registration fees ( ie: registration for 1st child receives no discount, registration fees for up to 2 additional children receive the sibling discount)
*Discounts cannot be combined
- Two Gentlemen of Verona Promotion: $20 tickets to the Sunday, July 20 performance of The Two Gentlemen of Verona. Limit 4 tickets per family; tickets MUST be purchased prior to May 30, 2014; tickets are subject to availability.
If you have any questions please contact Nora Rosoff, Education and Outreach Manager, at (845) 809-5750 x13 or email@example.com